St.Botanica Fish Oil 1000 mg contains omega-3 essential fatty acids including eicosapentaenoic acid 330mg (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid 220mg (DHA). It provides the required dose of 600 mg of daily Omega 3.
View cart “StBotanica Orange Pure Aroma Essential Oil, 15ml” has been added to your cart.
StBotanica St.Botanica STBEO30 1000 mg (Double Strength) – 60 Softgels
Rated 4.88 out of 5 based on 26 customer ratings(26 customer reviews)
- Discounts upto 25% Off Sitewide.
- Upto 50% OFF on Combos and Gift Kits, *No Coupon Required.
- A famous TV expert calls Omega 3 the most important single supplement. With this product, you will meet his recommendation of 600 mg Omega 3 per day – with a single softgel!
- BETTER ABSORPTION & AVOID FISHY AFTERTASTE – Enjoy Health Benefits Without Fish Burps!
- Each Soft gel yields 1000 mg Fish Oil Containing 330 EPA, 220 DHA comprising 600 mg Omega 3
- St.Botanica FISH OIL 1000 is manufactured in the GMP certified facility, assuring you that your purchase meets strict standards for ingredient quality and safety. All natural, non-stimulating, and gluten-free.
- Responsive customer support. Our unsurpassed service professionals are available to answer any questions you may have.
Frequently Bought Together
Buy the Suggested Packs at 10% Off!
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 cm|
|Expiry/Shelf Life/Best Before|
Serving size: 1 Softgels Servings per container:60 Each Softgels Contains:
Each bottle of StBotanica Fish Oil 1000mg (Double Strength) contains 60 softgels. Each 1000mg soft gel contains 220 DHA, 330 EPA, 600 mg Omega 3.
|Trans Fatty Acid||0||--|
|Total Omega 3 fatty acids||600mg||--|
|Ecosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||330mg||--|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||220mg||--|
|Other Omega 3 fatty acids||50mg||--|
Serving size: 1 Softgel Servings per container: 60
Other Ingredients: SoftGel,
No Artificial Flavor, No Gulten, No Sugar, No Yeast.
Each SoftGel Contains
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
|Total Fat||1.003 g||**|
|Saturated Fat||0.328 g||**|
|Trans Fatty Acid||0 g||**|
|Fish Oil||1000 mg||**|
|EPA(Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||330 mg||**|
|DHA(Docosahexaenoic Acid)||220 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established|